Why You Need an Email
Email should be a part of any digital marketing campaign. This channel helps brands reach large swaths of potential customers quickly and easily. Whatever business, marketing or commercial goals you’ve set out for your next campaign, email marketing can help your company achieve them.
Email marketing strategies can score big wins with:
- Building brand awareness.
- Generating qualified leads.
- Nurturing your top sales prospects.
- Winning meaningful conversions that directly translate into more sales and higher revenue.
Brafton’s experienced email marketing consultants will craft the right email marketing strategy to match your industry, audience and goals. Take advantage of our email marketing services to reach a wider audience and bring in more qualified leads.
How to Get Your Email Campaign Started
Every email marketing campaign needs a detailed strategy to target the right audience and deliver results. Brafton has established a can’t-miss step-by-step process to support any commercial goals.
Step 1: Define Your Audience
Your target audience informs every aspect of email marketing, from the message to the tone to the call to action to the sending frequency. We first need to outline who we’re trying to reach before we can begin devising the best email marketing strategy possible:
- Are you marketing to them as regular consumers, business users or both?
- Are they familiar with your brand or is this an awareness campaign?
- Have they signed up for your newsletter or email list?
- Are they a returning customer or a prospect who hasn’t made a purchase yet?
With those questions answered, our expert team of email marketers can get a better idea of who we are trying to reach and how to effectively engage them.
Step 2: Build an Email List
Once you have a broad idea of who you want to target, you can start to dig deeper and create an email list filled with qualified leads, potential prospects or former customers.
Brafton can help build out a subscriber list by developing conversion-oriented content that features
- Sign-up forms.
- Email newsletter enrollments.
- Event registration opportunities.
- Other calls to action.
Segmenting your sales targets even further will refine your email lists, letting you create dedicated campaigns for specific audiences based on their level of engagement, position in the sales funnel and more.
Step 3: Start Marketing
Marketing automation makes it possible to launch multiple email campaigns simultaneously, each targeting specific segments of your email lists. Our email marketing consultants can help strategize these campaigns and program them in Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and other leading email solutions.
Need help creating the actual email content? We can tackle specific aspects of email content creation, or take over from start to finish:
- Writing the email copy.
- Designing custom imagery.
- Developing email templates.
- Much more.
Our email marketing consultants don’t just help you get your email marketing campaigns started; they can also help you execute, measure and repeat as needed.
- Targeted asset launches.
- Drip email.
- Lead generation.
- Prospect nurturing.
- Email newsletter campaigns.
- Automated email messaging and synchronized sends.
- Content-driven outreach.
- Email analytics and actionable insights.
Managing Email Marketing at Scale
Brafton uses a number of different marketing automation and email marketing tools to scale up your efforts and match your capabilities to your aspirations.
Email automation is an important component to any email marketing campaign, allowing your brand to reach the largest audience possible with minimal effort:
- Create customized subject lines based on diligently crafted email templates.
- Precisely plan out a release schedule that sends the right message at the right time.
- Develop drip email campaigns that evolve depending on how recipients respond.
- Program automated emails that are triggered by user behavior on your website.
Even at a large scale, email marketing campaigns are designed to run themselves, continuing to engage prospective customers, nurture leads and produce valuable conversions. They’re the perfect way to support your marketing efforts.
As far as content marketing channels go, email is king. Get more out of your email strategies by working with an expert consultant.
Let Brafton guide your next email marketing campaign. Our email marketing services can help you meet all of your marketing, business and commercial goals.